In-town busing will begin on Monday, December 5, 2022.
Reminder ~ It is MANDATORY that kindergarten students have an adult present for pick up and drop off.
• Stops and times are subject to change based on ridership.
• Bus numbers could be changing depending on the timing of the routes.
Bus 19: Pick up at Utica Church of Christ at 8:50 a.m.
Bus 5: Pick up at American Legion at 8:50 a.m.
Bus 26: Pick up at Crestview and Anderson at 8:50 a.m.
Bus 15: Pick up at Miller Park at 8:50 a.m.
Bus 19: Drop off at Utica Church of Christ at 3:40 p.m.
Bus 5: Drop off at American Legion at 3:40 p.m.
Bus 26: Drop off at Crestview and Anderson at 3:40 p.m.
Bus 15: Drop off at Miller Park at 3:40 p.m.
* * * * * * * * * *
WELCOME to the 2022-2023 school year. Our transportation department has been hard at work preparing for the new year!
The NEW APP for transportation that we are using this year is the "Waypoint Parents App" Please be sure the telephone number you are using matches your contact number on file at the school your child attends!
- In the App Store on your phone, search for "Waypoint Parents App"
- Open the app and enter your telephone number. Start by adding a +1 which is the country code and then add your number. It should look like this: +1 123-456-7891
- PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.